(The messed-up schedule last 'night', in case you're interested:
- Everyone, including Momma and Daddy who are lying down with the twins, falls asleep by 9pm.
- Momma wakes up ca. 2:30am. Does laundry and dishes while listening to 'Pride and Prejudice'.
- Momma goes to sleep in her own bed ca. 4:30am. Wakes up Daddy, who gets up and works for awhile.
- Wil wakes up ca. 6am, goes to the big bed.
- Daddy returns to the big bed ca. 6:30am to snuggle with Momma and Wil
- Wil sings 'Erie Canal'
- Bethy comes to the big bed ca. 6:35am
- Everyone up by 6:45am
- Daddy, Elizabeth and Wil leave for school and work before 7:30am.
(2nd note: Jaq, I think you might especially like this post, with your New York state of mind and VeggieTales (Pa Grape) singing 'Erie Canal' as a children's song (On 'Larry's Wonderful World of Autotainment'). 'Uh, Sal. You're on my foot.')
(And one more thing: In case you haven't seen it, Jaq. VeggieTales 'Lord of the Beans' is pretty good. That is all.)