Sunday, May 6

Google, Ken, Tumblr, Bethy, and Tolkien

+ Not only is the new email feature in Google Reader much better, but the emails it sends are much better with 100% better formatting. Thanks, Google! ;-)

+ The issue in question: this from Ken:

It's been pointed out to me that, a few hours after midnight tonight, it will be

02:03:04, 05/06/07

+ Trying to decide if I need/want a tumblelog. Anybody have an opinion?

+ Something I taught Bethy: Now, when she asks 'How long will this take?' she appends 'If I don't ask anymore questions' ;-)

+ Pretty good list of What Google Needs. And I also want a pony ;-)

+ I finished Children of Hurin. It was beautiful (especially the language) and sad. Wonder if I'll review it...

One project I thought of in this regard was to make a Wordie list of the words I love from Children of Hurin.

4 comments:

Dan tdaxp said...

I find myself reading RSS in Google Reader, but then tagging with del.icio.us (and not to mention actually blogging with blogspirit...)

Anonymous said...

Just woke up. Fell asleep in the chair watching ".......Happyness", so if you need a nap. The 02:03:04, 05/06/07, very cool. About ten more minutes. Wonder how gassed the Wife would be if I woke her up ........? ;~) !

Sean Meade said...

Dan: i hear ya. i tag some in GR, but don't really have an ironclad habit.

(have a great trip!)

GLASR: did you wake your wife up?! ;-)

Macon said...

And I also want a pony ;-)

Whether you meant it to be or not, I take that as a direct shout out.

And that made me feel quite warm inside. (Now my insides match the coming Austin Summer!)