Sunday, February 18

Another tweak

Because I love you, dear reader, and because I am SO responsive to your suggestions, and because I want to ENCOURAGE interaction (!)...

I'm changing the comment configuration again.

Last time I changed it so I didn't have to approve comments: less work for me and they post quicker.

This time, in response to Jim's comment, I'm going to turn the 'word verification' off and see how it goes. If I have to delete a few comment spam, that's not so bad. I get an email with every comment ( as Jaq recommended), so that shouldn't be hard to monitor. If the spam gets bad, I'll have to tweak again.

I am still very aware that Kathy doesn't like Blogger comments. It's not that I don't want to respond to you, Kathy, just that I don't see a really good solution without going back to YACCS, which I don't really want to do. Anybody else have this problem? If so, why?

3 comments:

Jim said...

Thanks Sean...I hope it works out.

Jim said...

I wonder if more of the interaction is going to your MySpace/Facebook sites...??
Looks like it.

Sean Meade said...

geez, tough crowd.

answer: not really. just haven't been posting much. but i think it'll pick up for the next week or so ;-)