Wednesday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day

OK, the Valentine's Day songs on Hype Machine have inspired me to do a Valentine's Day post.

First of all, let me just say that I agree with Paul's sentiments 100% ;-)

Now, let's look at the songs I've shared with you. Some have already rolled off the bottom of the Google Reader Widget, so you might have to go to my Google Reader Shared page if you want to see them.

1. Let my love open the door. I like the original song. Haven't listened to this version yet.
2. When will I be loved? Pretty Linda Ronstadt song (but not necessarily romantic).
3. Clark Gable is a fun song. (Though I'm sure Ben would be happier if he were willing 'to believe / that there is truth / that love is real'.)
(I'll fly away is on there cuz it's such a great song, not for V-Day.)
3. High and dry works, right?
4. Love cats. Yep.

Well, that's what'cha got. I just picked from what was available.

You know what would make a nice Valentine's Day song? I was made for loving you by KISS!

No comments: