Sunday, February 25

More tweaks

Hmm. I didn't post this week. Too busy with my last week of my old job, which also had inventory this week.

I really need to write about my new job. But later...

Ok, I didn't find the Shared from Google Reader very much, so I moved it up to just a link from my profile section. Was anyone even using that or watching it? Should I keep sharing the odd song?

Also added links to me on Facebook and MySpace.

Liked the Recent Comments widget so much on Kith and Kin that I put in my own.

Also, I'm trying the coComment widget for showing my comments elsewhere. We'll see how we like it.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Hey, can you post some about your new job? Maybe after you get going.

Macon said...

any thoughts on why your "recent comments" updates, like, 4x faster than the K&K "recent comments"?

Sean Meade said...

J: yep. i'm hoping for tomorrow...

M: no idea. how's the code compare? where'd you get yours?