+ The "Not Insane" To-Do List (fits in with my goal of Getting (a few) Things Done)
+ Five reasons why I'm a geek
Jaq picks up this idea for a post. I've got more than five, easily, and may find more. My starting self-nominees:
- When I see the letters 'FTL' I think 'Faster Than Light' instead of 'Fruit of the Loom'.
- When I see the shipping company name "Hapag Lloyd', I think of the Greek phrase 'hapax legomena'.
- I have memorized a lot of the home operating cities of trucking companies because I'm interested to know how far the driver (probably) is from home.
- I have played the Civilization series for untold hours.
- I spent a lot of time and money on role-playing games and comic books in my youth, and still love (some) comic books at 33.
- I have an impressive ability to quote movies and can probably come up with a song line for most any word or sentence you care to name.
- I have a weblog ;-) (which, I now see, after reading the originating post of this series, that he listed, too)