Friday, August 14

What's your favorite Schoolhouse Rock! song?

(I wrote a post on Schoolhouse Rock! almost 4 years ago.)

The Wikipedia entry has a complete list.

It would be hard to pick a favorite, but one of them is Rufus Xavier Sarsparilla:



Others on my short list are: Three is a Magic Number, Interjections, Interplanet Janet, A Victim of Gravity and No More Kings.

Special bonus: Elizabeth and Wil singing No More Kings when they were 6. Wil's exuberance drowns out Elizabeth and me a fair bit ;-)

5 comments:

Benet said...

I love "Interjection" and the "Figure 8" songs, myself.

Sean Meade said...

i've got a couple of women who like 'Figure 8'. must be a girl thing ;-)

Benet said...

I just love Blossom Dearie's voice...

Unknown said...

I recently introduced my kids to Schoolhouse Rock videos. They favor "3 is a magic number" and "A noun is a person, place or thing." We've found they're a great bedtime story alternative. I still love them!

Sean Meade said...

Benet: she has a nice style

Bryan: great idea for bedtime!