Thursday, April 28

Matthew Baldwin is a complete and utter genius

Witness his latest creation which I fully expect will take the intarweb by storm: URL ABCs. Here are mine:

These are my URL ABCs:

A is for amazon.com
B is for bloglines.com
C is for catalog.lex.lib.sc.us
D is for del.icio.us
E is for en.wikipedia.org
F is for fincheswings.blogspot.com
G is for gmail.com
H is for haloscan.com
I is for imdb.com
J is for [nothing decent] - honorary mention goes to Jaquandor
K is for kottke.org - boring, i know
L is for laputanlogic.com
M is for my.myway.com
N is for npr.org
O is for onelook.com - for crossword puzzle help
P is for paulstokes.blogspot.com
Q is for [nothing]
R is for rateyourmusic.com/yaacs
S is for shreddies.org/gmaps - with honorable mention to myself
T is for thomaspmbarnett.com
U is for usatoday.com
V is for vajentic.blogspot.com
W is for weather.com
X is for [nothing]
Y is for [nothing]
Z is for [nothing]

If you decide to do it, too, how about leaving me a comment to come and see...

No comments: