Tuesday, January 21

Defective Yeti has two hilarious posts:

one about handy/unhandy people. my comment:

very funny. i'm like you in that i'm not very ept (ie, not inept), when it comes to this stuff. i'm not totally clueless, like some guys. when you tell me what to do, i can do it. but i can't figure it out for myself, and it doesn't stick when i do. my dad and brother have this intuition for what needs to be done and they never forget what they've learned. i still can't remember if i'm supposed to check the oil hot or cold.

and:

Tonight for dinner I ate both pasta and antipasta. When they collided in my stomach it set off a chain reaction that annihilated the universe.

So if you were wondering who had done that .. yeah, it was me. Sorry everyone. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
[link]

I am so glad I read Defective Yeti today.

No comments: