Sunday, July 17

Sunday

+ Sunday: In English, Sunday gets its name from Sunna, or Sunne the Germanic sun goddess.

+ My only list for a long time on Amazon was Resources for Tolkien Purists . Last night I got inspired and added My favorite graphic novels . While we're delving into My Amazon pages, I'm outing myself as the guy who wrote this negative review of His Dark Materials and an anonymous review of DA Carson. Unfortunately, I don't see a way to change them from anonymous to public.

+ Tom says that part of the reason reconstruction went so poorly in Iraq is that State didn't want to pave the way to war. Nor should they. That's their role. They're the Department of Peace. But we need that kind of interagency stuff coordinated if we ever get into something like this again.

No comments: