Friday, August 6

Spider-Man 2 review

Interesting that they didn't have some fancy name for it.

I really loved this movie. I thought it was better than the first one. Matthew's review prompted me to do my own.

The 'woe-is-me' beginning got long. I still don't see how a superhero could respond to every siren.

Matthew didn't like the characterization of Doctor Octopus, but I really did. It was nice, for once, to see a villain who was bent on some personal goal, personal glory, without just wanting to destroy stuff. Sure, he'd wipe out anyone to get to his goal, but that worked for me. I also liked the arms' AI battle with Octavius thing.

The fight scenes between Spider-Man and Doc Ock were awesome. The speed alone was very impressive.

Great, overall. Wondering how much Wil can will be able to watch when it comes out on DVD...

No comments: