Friday, August 20

Is Google doing evil?

WorldNetDaily: Google bans Christian ad: Anti-homosexual remarks considered 'hate' content

(I'll be the first to admit I don't get my news from WorldNetDaily because I don't care for their slant on the world, but I think they're onto something this time.)

Is Google doing evil? They say 'Don't be evil.' But this is discrimination in their ad service. At least it's not in their actual search results. Still, go look at the site. It does not promote hate as defined in the email Google sent to Stand to Reason:

"Google AdWords policy never permits ads or keywords promoting hate, violence, or crimes toward any organization, person or group protected by law," including those distinguished by their "sexual orientation/gender identity."


Are anti-abortion ads next?

No comments: