Monday, June 13

I'm it: Books

Brad tagged me on this book survey.

Number of books I own:
far, far too many. Just ask my inlaws, who have a bunch in their basement.


Last book I bought:
> Churches that Make a Difference: Reaching Your Community with Good News and Good Works by Ronald Sider, Philip N. Olson, and Heidi Rolland Unruh

Latest books I am reading:
All the President's Men. Fascinating!
The Letters of JRR Tolkien. I am a total Tolkien geek.
(Next) Blink

Last book I read (and have finished):
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH. Very good.

Five Books that mean a lot to me:
The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien. Non pareil
Bright Days, Dark Nights by Elizabeth Ruth Skoglund
Disappointment with God by Philip Yancey
The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller. I love comic books and this is my favorite by far.

Tag Five More:
Aaron
Jaq
Jason
Macon
Paul
Eric

No comments: