Saturday, September 6

Friday weigh-in (one day late)

198 today. Not too bad.

I held off posting this because I was 199 yesterday and 198.5 last week and I hoped, if I held off one day, to at least get back to 198.5 when I reported to you, so there you have it.

Like I said, not too bad, given the anniversary celebrations last week and general slackitude. Doing ok since then, so hoping for one more good weigh-in this week before we go on vacation this coming Friday.

Push-ups. I got rocked last night. It was pretty disappointing.

I was supposed to do 99 push-ups in 5 sets, ideally with only a minute of rest in between sets. It says to take more time if you need it, so I settled on about two minutes in between sets.

And failed on the last 4 sets. :-(

I did:
25/25
15/17
12/17
10/15
10/25

More doubts about sticking with the 100 push-up challenge, but will stay with it at least for now.

And remember, keep thinking about and praying for me. I sure appreciate all the support so far!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is not easy Sean, but persistence is the name of the key. Keep up the good work an dover time you are going to be pleased with the progress you make.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there dude. I try to keep up my eating habits during vacation as well, esp. during vacation...it's a balance though...you gotta be able to live with the routine.

Sean Meade said...

thanks, guys!

yep, must balance between something that will actually do me some good (not too easy) and something sustainable (not too hard/stringent).

citius, altius, fortius ;-)