Sunday, January 20

Patriots Win!

Patriots' game was closer than I wanted. About what I expected in terms of the Chargers being banged up. However, the Chargers' D was very impressive; made Tom throw three picks.

I pick Green Bay to win this game. They're good, and I think the Giants' luck is past due to run out. Heck, I thought they'd lose last week.

I could be wrong. This could be the new New York Giants, but I'm still picking against them.

I'd rather the Giants win, because I think they'll be easier for the Patriots to beat in the Super Bowl. We'll see.

7 comments:

Jim said...

A great game! I was pulling for the underdog...in both games.

Eric said...

Nice game for the Patriots, and congratulations to them. I always thought people were selling Maroney a little bit short this year, and he proved them wrong big time today. I don't really care for San Diego, so I was just hoping for a good game today. It was refreshing to see Brady have a bad game and the Patriots still win. I think it is a good Superbowl matchup. I was rooting for GB for nostalgia sake, but I think that NY actually matches up better against the Pats, with their pass rush and Eli and Burress playing like they are on fire. I'm hoping for a good game, but realistically, I'm beginning to wonder if the Pats will get beat NEXT year. 2 seasons in a row without a loss--now that would be impressive :)

Sean Meade said...

Jim: what?! ;-)

Eric: NY's playing great, no doubt. i was wrong on my pick in that game (though they almost biffed it away).

LOL at losing 'next year' ;-)

Jim said...

I posted abt, and after the GB game.
:-)

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Macon said...

I was wishing the whole Pats game that I was watching with you, Sean! That would have made a really great game even better.

Ah well. I was enjoying it with you in spirit!

Sean Meade said...

that is so nice, M! maybe we should call or chat during the SB ;-)