Friday, November 11

World wealth, words, and anti-Westernism

+ Since I have some guilty liberal tendencies, I have to link my ranking on the Global Rich List:

I'm loaded.
It's official.
I'm the 277,391,305 richest person on earth!



How rich are you? >>

+ AllYourWords.com looks interesting, especially since I'm so into... words. Now, what word should I associate with your site...

+ While Macon and I agree that Tom's economic determinism is a little overdone for us, and that ideology does matter, I found this quote from Tom to be pretty interesting:
It ain't about religion, but about economic connectivity. The 'new proletariat' can't turn to Marxism, because that's too discredited. So when you're radicalized today, the one package that's both anti-capitalist and anti-Western is jihadist Islam.

No comments: