Friday, November 18

Breaking the silence

+ Sorry for the extended absence over here. I just haven't been motivated, somehow. And I've been pretty busy. When I get Wil down between 8 and 9 pm I often don't feel like sitting at the computer. This is probably a good thing. I've been reading a little more: First, The Moviegoer, which was a little disturbing to me, and now The Napoleon of Crime, which is ok.

+ Do you know that RFID will probably change everything?

+ You are obviously not hip. Neither am I. Check your playlists against The Top 40 Bands in America Today. Whatchoo got? Do I hear 'bupkis'? Fortunately for you, dude links some legal mp3s and videos so you can hear/see what you're missing. Plenty I've never/barely heard of. I do like Death Cab for Cutie quite a bit (via The Postal Service), and I've always felt I should like Wilco but somehow have never stopped to listen to them.
+ Easing back in with 'Top n...' posts. Here's a Top 20 geek novels. I have read 14, including the first 8. Maybe I should read the rest...

If I were Jaq, I'd bold the ones I've read. That would be a good thing to do. Too lazy today...

+ Cringeley had a really, extra interesting article about what he sees in Google's future. Teaser: it's not what you think.

No comments: