Tuesday, October 25

My old Blogger profile

Just saving it here before I switch to the Google+ profile on blogger. Not much to see ;-)

Amazon Wishlist:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/registry/33RII8C59UV9H

Interests:
Christianity, Tolkien, fantasy, science fiction, politics, technology, culture, the internet, sports, fantasy football, music, movies, economics, military issues, games, etc.

About me:
writing about all sorts of stuff that is interesting to me, from tech to politics, pop culture to philosophy, faith to football, Tom Barnett to Tolkien

Favorite movies:
The Hunt for Red October, The Lord of the Rings, Gattaca, Pride and Prejudice

Favorite music:
REM, Bill Mallonee, Linkin Park, Smashing Pumpkins

Favorite books:
The Lord of the Rings, Disappointment with God

Note: some of these inclusions and exclusions seems a little random. If I were editing I would change them, but here's a strange little time capsule :-)

No comments: