Wednesday, March 28

Quick hits

I've had these links floating around for a couple days without time to write them up. So here they are, with very little commentary:

+ The Easter Bunny Hates You.



If you don't do anything else in response to this post, watch this video!

+ John McCain MySpace infringement and hack.

+ Divison II Basketball Championship... Barton vs. Winona St. Amazing finish via Matt.

+ defective yeti pans Superman fragrance for boys.

+ Man Dies After Recording Own [Meth] Addiction

+ Christopher Tolkien is publishing The Children of Hurin from his father's notes. I've got it on pre-order at Amazon. Comes out April 17th. I'm optimistic...

2 comments:

BWJones said...

Dude, if Easter Bunny were to try that on me, I'd be having a little lapin en sauce à moutarde. :-)

Sean Meade said...

lol, Bryan :-)

i don't know. Easter Bunny looks pretty tough ;-)