Friday, September 8

Various and sundry

I've been out of it for a while - pretty busy. Here are a few links I haven't logged yet:

+ I emailed the defective yeti post about going to the dentist/oral surgeon to Christine, and she replied that she laughed so hard she couldn't breathe.

+ Bradd/Steve have a great point about the reason our all-volunteer force has so many flags .

+ This Labor Day mp3 post listed included Finest Worksong (which 1. Is pretty awesome, and 2. I listened to on Labor Day).

+  I hadn't clicked over to CovenantBlogs.net for a long time. Doing so, I see they've upgraded some, including header images. I think the Yellow stands out quite nicely, don't you? ;-)

+ Started listening to Sufjan Stevens' Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing the other day and Wil said 'What's this country music?' Weird. I said something like 'How do you know this is country music?' But he couldn't really answer it.

+ New tagline for me: The SysAdmin for the guy who advocates a SysAdmin force ;-)


No comments: