Friday, August 11

More Google overlord love

I see where Google has a couple of tweaks.

First, across the top of Gmail and Calendar, they've expanded the horizontal menu to:

 Google   Gmail  Calendar  Photos  Spreadsheets  all my services »

I like it. I have wanted handier access to the photos Christine has put up on Picasa Web and had thrown up a bookmark on my customized Google home page, but this is even handier.

I wonder if the appearance of Spreadsheets in that list means it's ready for prime time. Are they pushing it? Need to check it out some more. Maybe I'll throw my weight/calorie tracker in there and see what happens...

Furthermore, see that 'all my services >>' up there? That goes to My Account page with all of these services and more.

Must. Use. Google. More. ;-)

No comments: