Wednesday, April 19

Announcement: the Wade Goodwyn fan club

I always enjoy hearing Wade Goodwyn's reports on NPR, usually about Enron. I like his slow, drawlish, fairly flat delivery. If you want to listen to his stories, go here.

And I've really enjoyed his reports the last two days about the cross-examination of Jeffrey Skilling under Sean Berkowitz (great name! ;-). Read some of the WP weblog of the trial...

I said it before, I'll say it again: these turkeys need to go to jail for at least a long time.

2 comments:

Brian Burk said...

You're absolutely right about Goodwyn. He's my favorite male NPR reporter, right up there with Nina Totenberg, my favorite female.

Sean Meade said...

thanks for stopping by, Brian. i hadn't noticed Nina, but now i'll have to listen closer.

best,

Sean