Friday, March 22

I've seen the Ptypes website a lot before, but I never comprehended how huge it is (Brian prompted me to look at it again).

My result:

Temperament Score
Idealist 16
Rationalist 4
Traditionalist 5
Hedonist 5
Your temperament type is Idealist.

No surprise. I've never scored an 'S' in all the times I've taken the Myers-Briggs test. I'm a pure Intuitive. It can be a problem (like with money, for example).

Lots of good idealist weblogs (including Robot Wisdom, Consolation Champs, and assorted A-listers).

As a sub-type, I'm dramatic. Hmm. Look at that URL: histrionic. Ok, I resemble that comment.

I tend toward perfectionism, and conscientiousness, but not obsessive-compulsive disorder. In fact, I'm doing better these days letting some of these things go, like throwing away old lists and documents.

Hyperesthetic? Yes. I sometimes say (jokingly) that I'll lose my mind like Roderick Usher, hearing things other people don't.

I also have strong Traditionalist traits: I value history, I can be depressive. Sound a little schizo? To me, too (but again, not technically).

A little passive-aggressive. A little narcissistic. I'm perceptive and value loyalty.

No comments: