Saturday, January 12

Fun found on Daypop (where lots of other fun is found): What would your Advanced Dungeons and Dragons stats be?

Mine:

Str: 11
Int: 15
Wis: 12
Dex: 11
Con: 8
Chr: 18


Commentary:

Listen, I'm amazed by the 18 on Charisma, too. I was able to honestly answer all of the questions that way. Go check 'em out. And if you have a different opinion about me, feel free to email.

Wish my intelligence and wisdom were higher. I got all the latter wisdom ones but couldn't nail the everyday common sense/presence type stuff. I've always wished my IQ was higher, but I qualify that by saying my EQ (Emotional Quotient) is high, and I'd rather be moderately smart and have good people skills than scary smart without. I guess that's charisma.

Con: 8. Okay, I guess I'm a wuss.

No comments: