Friday, December 29

Sorry for the lack of links. I'm back on.

By the way, that discussion on Metafilter got heavy. Even more reason to check it out.

Christine is sitting in here opening her new Hello Kitty calendar. She's very happy.

I like the fact that Google searches bring up Internet Keywords. That kills two birds with one stone.

I changed the name of this weblog. Did you notice? It now reflects my personal mission statement - to interact with ideas in relationships to promote awesome community. This is the first time I've seen a personal mission statement on a weblog. Do I take myself too seriously? Am I too honest?

Hmm. Is it better to post multiple times per day or just edit one post per day?

I've found a way (oh such a way) to do discussions here (via kottke). That's one of the things I love most about Metafilter. But are any of you going to discuss?

No comments: