Friday, August 8

Friday weigh-in

Well, I did what I was supposed to do: a good amount of basic exercise and kept under my points. But I only lost a half pound since last week, so that's pretty disappointing. I'm hoping it was just one of those bad weigh-in days when, if i weigh myself tomorrow, I'll be another pound lighter or so, but we'll see.

Benet swears I should be sure to eat all of my points. This is really hard to believe. Maybe I'll try it this week.

Something that makes it hard to believe is I get 33 points per day, plus another 30-some discretionary for the week, PLUS a point here and there when I get enough activity in. I'm eating way more than my previous diets (although not with the periodic binges).

Like I said, I did well with my exercise, including all 41 of my pushups, broken up in three sets, repeated M, W and F (today). So that's good.

Well, the main thing is to keep up the fight. And I sure would appreciate your continued prayers and well-wishes. Thanks!
Post a Comment