Friday, August 8

Friday weigh-in

Well, I did what I was supposed to do: a good amount of basic exercise and kept under my points. But I only lost a half pound since last week, so that's pretty disappointing. I'm hoping it was just one of those bad weigh-in days when, if i weigh myself tomorrow, I'll be another pound lighter or so, but we'll see.

Benet swears I should be sure to eat all of my points. This is really hard to believe. Maybe I'll try it this week.

Something that makes it hard to believe is I get 33 points per day, plus another 30-some discretionary for the week, PLUS a point here and there when I get enough activity in. I'm eating way more than my previous diets (although not with the periodic binges).

Like I said, I did well with my exercise, including all 41 of my pushups, broken up in three sets, repeated M, W and F (today). So that's good.

Well, the main thing is to keep up the fight. And I sure would appreciate your continued prayers and well-wishes. Thanks!

3 comments:

Benet said...

Sean - I went through this very thing. I'm not lying - you HAVE to eat all your points. Right now the body thinks you're trying to starve it, so it's holding onto the fat. Just eat your full points allotment and it will drop off. A nice 3 point snack is 1/4 c hummus and 1 pack of Melba toast. Hang in there, and don't get discouraged!

Macon said...

Go Sean, Go!

Sean Meade said...

thanks, Benet and Macon!