Thursday, August 2

Quiz show

Jaq's got a quiz that caught my eye. Think I'll take it:

1. If there were no blogs, what would you be doing right now?

Driving trucks from Kuwait to Iraq.

2. If you had to spend one year living alone in a remote cabin, what would you spend your time doing?

Reading. Walking. Eating healthy. Detoxing. Listening to music. Praying some.

Then it would be time to actually write one of those projects I've been thinking about forever.

3. If you could go back in time, what one piece advice would you give yourself? (This was my favorite part of Jaq's)

Relax.

On some things: Don't work so hard. Quit sooner.

On some other things: Persevere a little more.

Enjoy learning. It's great. But needing to be right is a cruel master.

Your mom and dad love you very much and deserve even more of a break.

Childhood doesn't last forever. Enjoy it a little more. Don't be in such a hurry to grow up. Can you enjoy the people around you a little more?

Worrying about how you look is a waste of time.

If you don't want to be a little overweight, eat a little less.

Try not to worry so much about what kids think and say. They're young and even more foolish than you.

(That's it for now.)

4. "If you really knew me you would know that..."

I am truly a geek at heart.

4 comments:

sameasthem said...

I like the advice you'd give yourself...good advice for everyone....!


I don't recommend driving trucks in the Middle East though :-)

Sean Meade said...

thanks, Jim. i thought you might like it.

i thought more than once about driving trucks from Kuwait to Iraq. pays well and i have my CDL with air brakes and haz mat endorsements!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! I thought you were implying you'd be suicidal if you could not Blog! Kuwait to Iraq!! Dangerous ride, isn't it? HAHA! Funny... :-)

Although I didn't think seriously suicidal, that would not be funny, no.

Sean Meade said...

technically suicidal, no ;-)