Monday, March 19

2 unimportant items

+ My buddy Kurt sent the video of Chris Rock's opening monologue from SNL last week. This is funny stuff (of course, I almost always think Chris Rock is funny). Road to the White House (an analysis of the current field of candidates with a long discourse on white women v. black men):



(Let me also throw the URL up here since Firefox and Blogger are giving me some sass. Sadly enough, it looks fine in IE :-(

+ Also, I just created, in an email to Christine, a new smiley: ;-(

The winking frown! 'I'm pretending to be sad.'

I know. This is genius.

Before I'd have to do a regular frown :-(

and then be like ;-)

(Just kidding! jk)

Now I've got'em in one emoticon baby!

(I am not saying no one else has ever done it. I'm sure someone has. But I never saw it. I came up with this out of my own brain, too! ;-)

6 comments:

Jim said...

Chris Rock is always funny. And the smiley? I'm speechless... :-)

Sean Meade said...

yeah, Jim. i have that affect on people ;-)

j streed said...

Sometimes I like to reverse the emoticon e.g.
)-:
(-:

Adding the wink here ;-| looks soooo ironical . . .

Sean Meade said...

reversing emoticons: yes

ironical: word ;-)

Macon said...

Sometimes I like to reverse the emoticon

Good work! This, actually is the only way to ensure you're not violating copyright.

Which, of course, you see that Sean is flagrantly violating.

Sean Meade said...

copywrong :-(

;-)