Thursday, February 8

One more new feature for you

Since Google Reader is so easily integratable with Blogger, I'm going to try this new sharing function with you. See it over there on the left? I think the main thing I'll share is music - ie, links to other people 'sharing' music I like. I believe in it, but not enough to take on the RIAA. But, who knows, maybe I'll find some other stuff for y'all too. Any comments on this function? See any use in it?

You can always go to my Google Reader sharing page. It even has a feed! (That may be overdoing it, though ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

some of my favorite songs are listed on your reader right now -

Today and One of Us.

DCFC is good, but not yet a fav. and Every Breath is just a nostaliga trip. Makes me think of the roller rink.

-Kathleen

P.S. I've sort of been away from everything for awhile. I'm libraryun on google chat.