Wednesday, February 28

My new job! :-)

Today is my first day of the interregnum between my old job and my new job. We are really stoked!

I am the new (official title) Project Editor for Aviation Week's Defense content on the web. More specifically, I was hired by Defense Technology International. We do our weblogging at Ares. I will be working with Aviation Week's reporters to get more content on the Internet. I will also be doing some original writing myself.

I'll be working from home, which should be great. I will continue to work with Tom, which continues to be great. Christine is quitting her part time job, which will be great :-)

I start, officially March 12th. A little down time 'til then and a little family fun (which I'll likely write more about later).

Hmm, I feel like there's more to say, but it's not coming to me right now. Any questions? Anything I'm leaving out?

12 comments:

Macon said...

Sooooooo Awesome!

Would you say this is a dream come true? Working full-time in the intarwebs?

I, too, am totally stoked for you and your family.

For my family, I am totally Stokes.

Sean Meade said...

dream come true? i don't know. it's pretty darn good :-)

(i'm still a little conflicted about the whole ministry thing...)

it is a massive improvement over my previous job, and for that i am totally grateful!

(i thought about the stoked/Stokes thing when i wrote 'stoked' ;-)

Dan tdaxp said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Paul Stokes said...

This is just wonderful, Sean! You will do a great job.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sean. May the psoitino last as long as you remain interested in it.
Chris

mark said...

Huzzah !

Congrats Sean !!!!

Aaron said...

Let me echo, well, everyone. Congrats!

BWJones said...

Congratulations Sean!

Sean Meade said...

thanks, guys! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sean, I wish you the best of luck with the new position.

Anonymous said...

Good on ya!

theultrarev said...

Arrow Leadership has taken you far!

Congratulations!