Wednesday, January 16

American Rubicon radio Pressure

+ Dan had a really great post on why you should vote for McCain or Obama. But my favorite part has nothing to do with who you vote for:
America "needs" none of the candidates. We already have the people, the wealth, the rulesets to get by just fine until 2009.
+ Shane had a nice post about proposing to his wife at the Rubicon (and how it wasn't all that great ;-)

+ Want to listen to my radio station? I'm trying out anywhere.fm and (you won't believe this), I uploaded 828 songs. I can listen to whatever ones I want to when I'm logged in on any computer with an internet connection. You can listen to them in random play. Check it out: anywhere.fm/seanmeade.

+ If you love the Queen/Bowie song 'Pressure', like I do, then you'll want to watch this video with Annie Lennox singing Freddie Mercury's part. Pretty awesome:


3 comments:

Jim said...

Anywhere-FM is very cool!
How do you find this stuff?
Amazing.

Jim said...

Here's some trivia for you Sean: David Bowie did a bond deal backed by the future revenue of his songs for the next some 20 years. It was something like a 100 million dollar deal. Prudential Insurance bought the whole thing!

Sean Meade said...

a lot of my finds i get from lifehacker.com. i cull them so you don't have to :-)

that Bowie Bond is crazy!