Friday, October 19

Tony Tony Tony

Did you see Tony Snow on the Daily Show?





Pretty good. Wrong format for real debate, and Jon talked too much. (Be sure to watch the second one, too, if you want to get the whole picture.) Tony handled himself really well. I would have said 'Jon, I'm not taking any more questions from you until you let me answer one' ;-)

Any you know me. I mostly agree with Jon.

Even makes me like the President a little bit more ;-)

(This is a shout-out to the Stokeses [1] [2], three of whom share an alma mater with Tony.)

3 comments:

Paul Stokes said...

Thanks for posting these videos, Sean. I thought they were great fun, and I didn't mind all of Jon's talking. He is a great talent. But so is Tony, and neither left that discussion feeling wounded or taken advantage of.

I didn't go to Davidson. I felt much safer in Durham, what with the school's administration there and the justice system in the town.

mary said...

Thanks for the email and the post, Sean! Sadly, the internet connection is to darn slow here in Kenya to watch the streaming videos--so I'll have to wait a bit to catch those. Pole sana.

Sean Meade said...

Paul: as a lawyer, i guess you have a higher tolerance for that kind of sparring than i do ;-)

Mary: Pole sana tena sana! ;-)