Saturday, June 16

I'm a Thinking Blogger!

This is totally overdue. Let's look at the date: Jaq gave me a great compliment all the way back on June 4th and I've been restoring my session since then, waiting to post.

Lame.

Anyway, he named me a Thinking Blogger, though we often disagree. I really appreciate it. Thanks, Jaq.

Now, I need to link to the thinking blog that started it all. Check.



Next, I need to name five weblogs that make me think. That will be easy:

Stokes Kith and Kin
Brad Boydston
ZenPundit
tdaxp
Tom

The last three have all been nominated before. Maybe the first two have, too.

That's why they're on the blogroll, folks. We have a high value on thinking over here at 'interact'.

3 comments:

Paul Stokes said...

Thank you, Sean. You are a great source of encouragement and your blog posts, your comments to our posts, and your direct emails challenge, educate, and entertain us over at Kith and Kin.

Brad Boydston said...

Hmmm... Being a thinking blogger sounds like it would be a lot of responsibility.

Macon said...

Now if we can only get the "Blogging Thinker" award, we'll have this genre all wrapped up!