Wednesday, June 6

Did you know?

+ Did you know Lewis Carroll made up chortle?

+ Did you know the most viewed video on YouTube has been watched 49,936,818 times? I actually like that one, and number five (off color) and number seven. For that matter, I've linked number 14 on here before...

+ Speaking of the most viewed videos, a friend sent me the Free Hugs Campaign video, and I watched it ( number 11). Website. Interesting. My openness to more hugs is in conflict with my resistance to saccharine...

+ Brad linked the AP rundown of how the presidential candidates self-report on religion. Even with their busy schedules, it sounds like they attend church more than me! ;-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An associate, whacked out political junkie needing a life copied CNN's Faith and Politics forum the other night. Whew! Forced me to watch it. Ew. Asked this question - "Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama's(sp?) responses to Faith guiding their lives, lacking what? C'mon, Mr. Smarty Pants, x-ray vision, radar screen." Ouch. Would have hung myself before a repeat viewing. Got it, gotcha - "Never defined, said, hinted what their Faith was in." Oh, he hate me! ;~)