Thursday, May 31

Amazon's top-selling DVDs

Got this link in email from Amazon. Very interesting. Top Ten:

1. Star Wars - we own, but on VHS. Might need to replace someday.
2. Firefly - I probably need to watch this
3. Pride and Prejudice - check
4. Band of Brothers - I think I'd like it, but it's too long. Maybe I'll read the book first...
5. Schoolhouse Rock - check
6. Pirates of the Caribbean - Curse of the Black Pearl - not remotely interested
7. 24 - Season One - I like what I've seen, but too long
8. Sex and the City - Season Six - nope
9. love actually - interesting movie, even attractive. But the view of 'love' is pretty jacked up
10. Monty Python and the Holy Grail - great movie, but probably not an owner for me

Others of note:
11. Adventure of Indiana Jones - do they send me #4 for free when it comes out? ;-) Only interested in owning Raiders
15. Sense and Sensibility - Jane Austen comes in as author #2 after George Lucas on this list. That's pretty strong
17. Looney Tunes - Golden Collection, Volume One - yep. On my list
21. The Princess Bride - classic
23. Finding Nemo - first Disney movie (and really Pixar). Wonder why that is...
28. Anne of Green Gables - another wholesome, chick flick
43. Persuasion

What do you think? Care to weigh in?
Post a Comment