Friday, November 17

MyFM this morning

Well, I don't know if anyone cares but me, but I thought I'd write some more about music this morning.

First off, Jason picked up on my Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Songs post and picked 50 . Go read it!

Second, saw the Lyrics Born/U2 mashup Callin' on Sunday linked on the Hype Machine this morning. I really like this mashup. You should check it out.

I talk big, but I'm not ready to take on the RIAA yet, so I won't be posting any mp3s myself. I guess I could do something anonymously. Then I could be like 'Wow! That Guy In Columbia links such great music! Listen to everything he posts! ;-)

I have in mind to do more with a ranked list of my favorite mashups, but I'm not promising that's going to happen.

Last, my playlist from the commute this morning. Shorter because the bus had already cleared out.

Don't You Want Me Baby?
Jesus Walks (Know what the Midwest is? Young and restless...)
Living in Oblivion
Love Walks In
Mad About You

Next: Gonna Make You Sweat

Turn on some music. Rock out a little bit. Celebrate Christine's birthday. Peace!

No comments: