Thursday, November 16

More on music: commuting

Why am I posting so much about music these days? It's not like I'm listening to lots more than normal. Some of it is the continuing dividend of copying all of my mp3s from the desktop to the laptop.

Anyway, I got to thinking this morning, if everyone listened during their commute to the music I listen toduting my commute, everyone would be happy. We'd be looking at each other, bobbing our heads, smiling, pointing at the radio.

Maybe I should invest in one of those little devices that broadcasts your music from your mp3 player to your radio. Get the strongest one, then print a bumper sticker that says:

Listen to MyFM:
Tune to XX.X
seanmeade.net

I'd be gettin cards and letters from people I don't even know ;-)

Anyway, this morning's playlist:

Baba O'Riley - The Who
Breathless - The Corrs
I Ran - Flock of Seagulls
Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Don't Go Breakin My Heart - Elton John and Kiki Dee

(As you can tell, my commute's not very long, and that was even behind the school bus this morning.)

Who wouldn't love it? At least until you get to work ;-)

No comments: