Thursday, June 22

Multinationals, Mushroom caviar, Machine, and atoM

+ Tom's boss writes about how multinational corporations must change in globalization.

I haven't seen this elsewhere, even in Tom. Maybe I just wasn't ready to see it. I just assumed the corporations would rise up a la Gibson/Stephenson and we didn't really have a choice.

I'm sure he's right. I'll have to ruminate on how this will affect the dystopian future ;-)

+ Seen in del.icio.us/popular: Simply Recipes: Mushroom Caviar Recipe. Now that's what I call two gross tastes to taste gross together! ;-)

+ Great names from the Hype Machine:
  • Bhlogiston
  • California uber alles
  • My life with the thrill kill kult
  • Art of burning water
  • British sea power
  • Girlshapedlovedrug
+ Wicked cool scale model of a hydrogen atom with the electron as 1 pixel.

No comments: