Saturday, December 18

Stale links

They've been sitting on my machine for days waiting to get logged. But you might not have seen them.

President Bush has ordered plans for temporarily disabling the U.S. network of global positioning satellites during a national crisis to prevent terrorists from using the navigational technology.

Rajat Paharia talks about the proliferation of things to pay attention to, especially digital acquisition of music and photos. It can certainly be a problem.

Jason posts on the value of Iowa farmland. What this means for me is: When I win the lottery and reconstitute the farm I grew up on (mostly owned by my Grampa Jim), I'll have to pay >3000$/acre. For 500 acres, that's 1.5 million $.

Jason also comments on the Oxford comma, which he calls the serial comma. Good name.

No comments: