Friday, January 3

Thanks to all who proferred birthday greetings.

My parents were here over the new year and took me to breakfast yesterday morning. The Touchets and the Aldags came over New Year's Eve and a great time was had by all. The yummy fare included Ballatore, Baked Brie with Apricot Jam, and a Homemade Gourmet Cheescake Ball. Also yesterday I played a lot of Civ2, went to Target, CompUSA, and Best Buy looking but didn't buy anything, worked out, took a bath, talked to Kyle and Erin on the phone, and watched the Hawks lose (rats)!

Christine was especially kind to me by taking on more childcare tasks that would normally be shared. She also baked a cake and got me some nice presents, the most notable of which was the Friends and Foes Lord of the Rings Expansion, which promises to be very cool.

No comments: