Sunday, August 18

I'm not really sure why I didn't install and try the Google toolbar sooner. I really like it. Surprise, surprise. I do try to be stingy with my screen real estate, though.

I'd really like it if I could use the address toolbar for more things, like if I could combine that with the Google toolbar. It wouldn't be hard for Google to add that functionality and then I could turn off the IE address toolbar.

Also, I'd like for the Google toolbar to be able to keep track of my favorites. This is the Yahoo toolbar killer app, in my mind. Then I could lose another toolbar. And if I had My Google homepage options, I could leave Yahoo! almost completely. I sure am sick of their ads.

Have I mentioned I'd be willing to pay a little bit for all of this stuff, by the way?

No comments: