Monday, April 21

Minor update

What have I been up to? Not much. Nothing extraordinary, just slacking in my online presence/pursuits. A few notes and links I've been saving:

+ The weight loss is going slow, probably because I'm still eating too much ;-(

+ But exercise is going well, consisting of calisthenics, dumbbell exercises and yoga. Glad to have some muscle tone and fitness back!

+ Paul, Carol and Mary Stokes visited Spain, almost exactly the same places I visited... 19 years ago:
If it´s Tuesday, then . . .
Saw the Alhambra
Back in Madrid. Whew!

+ Speaking of Spain, I wanted to watch some highlights of Pau Gasol. Not too exciting, honestly. Someone said he's got a small forward's game in a center's body. That sounds right to me. Constantly scores, but none of the normal flash like dunks or aerobatics.

How's that for a minor update?

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Do we have a pact to lose at least 10 by Sept. 12th? I'll quit eating ice cream if you will.

mary said...

Wish you all could have joined us, Sean!

Apparently I'm following your footsteps here in the world travels: East Africa, Espana... what's next?

Sean Meade said...

Kathy: my goal is to lose 25 pounds. is that too ambitious?