Tuesday, February 19

You won't believe this...

In NYC again on business. Brought Christine and the twins this time. Yesterday, we did Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. Really nice weather. More on that later.

What I really wanted to tell you is my office is in 2 Penn Plaza, adjacent to Madison Square Garden. It was really loud on the street last night, and we kept wondering what was going on. Christine couldn't believe how loud it was. Lots of girls screaming. Finally, we looked it up...

The Spice Girls.

Finally quieted down after 1030. We are curious if the Foo Fighters' fans tonight will be as loud...

4 comments:

La Frog said...

You know your iPod is filled with Spice Girls songs, remixes and B-sides. You're a fan of Posh, aren't you? I can tell. I just know it.

M said...

Just tell me what you want, what you really, really want

Jim said...

What did I miss here...Your "office" is by MSG? Did you move? Did I miss an entire chapter in your blog? A time warp? What?

Sean Meade said...

Mlle Grog: how dare you accuse me of such a thing?! i have no Spice Girls songs, no iPod, and am not a fan of Posh! (beyond that, my lips are sealed ;-)

M: what we really wanted was for those girls to stop yelling!

J: just the office i go to periodically, where the magazine is actually laid out, etc. nothing alarming!