Sunday, March 16

I was working on a glowing review of the Kansas game yesterday until they choked. I'm a closet Kansas fan because:

1. I like Roy Williams
2. They get better Iowa players than Iowa.

Hech, I might start calling it Kansas University of Iowa. When I want to make myself crazy I think about what the Iowa basketball program might be like if we'd been able to keep Lute Olson and attract the top Iowa talents that Roy Williams got - Raef LaFrenz, Kirk Heinrich, and Nick Collison. I still pull a lot for Lute and Roy and Kansas. However, this year I'm going to pick Kentucky to win it all. That's who Sagarin's got. And I like pulling for Tubby Smith. I'd love Roy Williams to prove me wrong, but he's been so snake bit in the tournament.

I'm managing a pool called The Tulsa Invitational. Come on in if you want. The password's 'invite'.

No comments: