Friday, July 19

We had some good feedback in the all-in-one PDA/phone/etc. comments.

Jason, I love you. You know that. But I have to disagree with you again. I used to carry that 3-ring binder. And I'd carry a Bible in my bag. Now I've got them both down to the size of a Palm. And it's better than paper. I make a change in it or on my PC and they sync.

But I still have to carry a phone (with an address book that doesn't sync). So I look up a number in my Palm and then dial it on my phone. I want that my computer/Palm address book in my phone. I just bring up the listing and click: Dial. Bingo.

I already use my cell phone like a dictaphone when I need to; I just leave myself voicemail. And I don't have an mp3 player, but I want one. I might have a separate one, too, like for biking or something, but it'd be great to have it all together.

No comments: