Friday, January 19

Oh my gosh, John. What makes someone daydream about this (via 13 Labs)?

'I went to the Chicagoans of the Year banquet today, and I ate a Halibut. I do not like fish, and this is the first fish I have eaten in a very long time. The ceremony was interesting, and normal humans got quite a bit out of it. At some point my mind wandered, and I began to wonder how heavy a box would be, if it were filled with the hearts of everyone in the room. I decided it would weight just a bit more than 200lbs., but would certainly not be more than I could lift over my head. So I am sitting there, wearing my Girlie suit, imagining my self running around with a gore dripping box above my head, when they served the fruit tart with vanilla sauce. The thing was held at the 4 seasons, it is very swank.'

No comments: