Thursday, November 13

Where have you been?

Well, I bought myself a new game: Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. Painless way to relive my D&D days, cutting into my weblogging time. Still, I have saved up a couple of things for you:

BWJones linked this cool infographic:

+ Truly amazing NFL story this year: two teams with 1st time NFL head coaches and rookie quarterbacks and doing pretty well. Crazy.

+ Paul and I talked about reading Macbeth together (I'd say it's the only major Shakespeare play I haven't read). Paul, are you still in? Anyone else?

7 comments:

Shawn said...

If you want to relive AD&D adventures I'd highly recommend Neverwinter Nights or Temple of Elemental Evil. TEE might have been my favorite once they patched all the bugs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Forgotten_Realms_computer_games

deichmans said...

"Double, Double /
Toil and Trouble /
Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble!"

'Bout time, dude. And to think I thought you were erudite. :-)

Dan tdaxp said...

Truly, quite the find! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Where'd you find Baldur's Gate II? I've been looking for it for OS X and cannot find it anywhere.

Libraryun said...

Weren't we in the same British English class? I read this in high school. Can't remember the teacher, she was the lit mag advisor, too.

I like Macbeth and loathe Romeo and Juliet. I am sure that says something fairly obvious about my character.

Sean Meade said...

no, i didn't take it in hs since i graduated early. Judith Klink.

you prefer ambitious tragedy to romantic tragedy? ;-)

Sean Meade said...

thanks, Shawn. i'll keep that in mind for my next game.

you thought wrong, Shane! ;-)

yeah, Dan. i saw you linked it, too :-)