Monday, February 20

Can't stop the Linsanity!

It's crazy. All of a sudden, I'm practically a Knicks fan and know something about Tyson, Landry, Steve and Mike.

Even the entire Knicks entry splash page is Linsane!

A lot of these links are coming from my friend, DJ Chuang.





[video] 23-minute interview with Jeremy Lin on MSG
DJ has embedded all 4 parts on one page

I've got it so bad, I also watched the recommended press conference videos of Jeremy and Mike from the last two games!

Liking Jeremy on Facebook (which seems to be mostly just his Twitter feed. But you have this from about a month before he blew up:
Everytime i try to get into Madison Square Garden, the security guards ask me if im a trainer LOL
A couple articles:
Faith, sin and Jeremy Lin
Jeremy Lin’s bold humility
Jeremy Lin challenges stereotypes, as well as defenses

2 comments:

j streed said...

I like his game a lot. I especially enjoyed his game against the Lakers. I started watching casually, and frankly expecting a regression to the mean, so to speak. Also, I was convinced Bryant would be so insulted that he would make it his mission to outshine Lin. Which he tried to do--he just failed. That was sweet all by itself; likewise, Lin's performace would have been amazing no matter who was on the other team.

Some in the mainstream sports media want to compare him to Tebow, but the closest precedent in my opinion is Kurt Warner, especially since he went to UNI, the Harvard of Cedar Falls, Iowa.

Sean Meade said...

agree.

Lin made an interesting comment (i think it was about the Lakers): that was their third night on the road, the implication being they were worn down. still, what a game!

the Warner comparison is a good one. and if your selection area is Cedar Falls, UNI is certainly Harvard! ;-)