Sunday, February 16

My Daredevil Review

I loved it!

(It was much better than Cats. I'm going to see it again and again.)

Run, don't walk, to see Daredevil.

I liked it better than Spider-Man. I'm not sure why. It's a little darker, which I always like. The blindness stuff is really cool (do they have Daredevil novellas in braille for blind kids? I hope so.)

Ben Affleck did a really nice job. Jennifer Garner was great (but too skinny). (Incidentally, I knew Elektra was more complicated in the books, but not that complicated.) Michael Clarke Duncan was only ok. He was certainly big - which fits the role of Kingpin. Joe Pantoliano was good in his limited performance. The Stan Lee cameo was nice, but the Frank Miller cameo kicked.

I liked the Soundtrack surprisingly well, too. That puts me in total disagreement with the guy who wrote the review on IMDB.

No comments: